Skip to main content

grrrr....

It’s funny how people assume that they can very simply throw anything n everything they use in the kitchen and walk away without bothering to clean them or even wash up, with the opinion that someone who wants to eat will do it and hence the entire kitchen gets cleaned up too.
I don't mind doing all of it as long as things aren't taken for granted. It’s been this way for a while now in spite of a notice being stuck at eye level, which requests them to keep the kitchen clean. I am pretty sure I’ll lose it soon if this goes on for a few more days. I do have some right in wanting the kitchen to be clean and I just can't tolerate unhygienic mess. It is also not fair for only a couple of us to do the cleaning ALL the time when there are 3 more living in with us!!! 
Every time I have to come back to see this specially after I've had a long and tiring day, it just gets to my nerves. I just wish I were home at this point so that I wouldn't have to bother about a dirty kitchen or toilet at all . Other times I just wish I had considered the option of taking a private apartment and dealt with things myself. Things would have been so much smoother.
Of course, reality kicks in- I chose taking the University Accommodation in the first place in spite of knowing that i'm going to stay with completely unknown people and now I've got to adjust and put up with them. Nevertheless, there is a good side to this too and I'd prefer looking at that— a couple of girls might be messy, but in the end they are a sweet bunch and I do not have any major problems  unlike some of my other friends. I can always clean up and I'm sure they'll realise it sooner or later. I just need to be patient right now.. I know I'm tired.  So  time for a quick dinner and then I head to sleep world. I do promise to wake up relaxed and fresh tomorrow :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asli Swaad Zindagi Ka!!

I was talking to a friend last night about chocolates and that did remind of something that I had forgotten in months, CADBURY'S DAIRY MILK. Apart from the immense craving that I developed post that conversation, I also ended digging up some nostalgic ads that only contributed to its increase .... So here are some of my favourite Dairy Milk Ads.. I might have missed out a few, but for now "Enjoy maadi"!! My fav  and perhaps the best one of the lot: More ... And amongst the new ones.. I did like this one So..  Mesdemoiselles et  Messieurs .. amusez vous et vous voir la prochaine fois!! ( Ladies & Gentlemen, Enjoy yourselves and see you next time). 

The certain uncertainties...

Its now a year since I moved to one of the most beautiful cities I've seen. Thinking back , I've had a rather good time, learnt many things: Patience and  Tolerance,  being the most important of it all. There is no point getting impatient or frustrated with life's circumstances. Things will happen when they have to and in the manner they should. So its better to ride along in an optimistic manner. Perhaps that's the only way to enjoy it and make things easier for yourself and others around you.  In short, it is better to accept things as they come. I normally like to plan out most things I do, at least to the near future. I like to look at where I'm heading, else I literally feel as though I've been blindfolded and I'm walking aimlessly in some random direction. Though not meticulously, I just need to have an idea, so that I can pace myself accordingly.  Expecting the unexpected, there are bound to be many blind turns. But this ...

Tongue truths!!

Some of the animal tongue facts I have read over a period of time and I thought would be wise to compile before my memory  starts erasing it all up!! 1) A croc cannot stick its tongue out... I pity the little ones, they can't even pull out teasers 2) A giraffe's tongue is blue in colour to protect it from sunburn .... I assumed dogs are the ones who always have their tongue out. 3) A chameleon moves it tongue faster than the human eye can follow and the tongue is also more than twice as long as its body ..... sly creatures I tell you 4) Snakes smell with their tongues.... this is a possible result of an experimental mix n match. 5) A sun bear keeps its tongue rolled within its mouth...(ref pic)  Imagine having one like that, which you could either use to lick ice cream or use the same to cover your eyes or clean your ears..[ Ok i saw this as a signboard in the zoo!!] 6) A lion's tongue is twice as rough as that of a domestic cat.!! The sand paper manufact...