Skip to main content

A Secret to Life

A brilliant book. Wonder why I took so long to read it. This book only deepened my interest in philisophy. On the whole, it gives you an amazing 'gyan' to optimism and positive thinking. A total Name it- Claim it types, this book definitely has all the teachings that have been passed on by our forefathers. However, in the present day world where people are being kablooyed under stress, learning the 'Secret' is definitely apprises the fact that we humans are a form of 'god'. We do have certain powers to attract. If we sustain the right thoughts, words, and feelings, we can receive whatever we want.
All said, this book is indeed a worthy read. I'm now waiting to see the movie.
More in a while...
Cheers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asli Swaad Zindagi Ka!!

I was talking to a friend last night about chocolates and that did remind of something that I had forgotten in months, CADBURY'S DAIRY MILK. Apart from the immense craving that I developed post that conversation, I also ended digging up some nostalgic ads that only contributed to its increase .... So here are some of my favourite Dairy Milk Ads.. I might have missed out a few, but for now "Enjoy maadi"!! My fav  and perhaps the best one of the lot: More ... And amongst the new ones.. I did like this one So..  Mesdemoiselles et  Messieurs .. amusez vous et vous voir la prochaine fois!! ( Ladies & Gentlemen, Enjoy yourselves and see you next time). 

The certain uncertainties...

Its now a year since I moved to one of the most beautiful cities I've seen. Thinking back , I've had a rather good time, learnt many things: Patience and  Tolerance,  being the most important of it all. There is no point getting impatient or frustrated with life's circumstances. Things will happen when they have to and in the manner they should. So its better to ride along in an optimistic manner. Perhaps that's the only way to enjoy it and make things easier for yourself and others around you.  In short, it is better to accept things as they come. I normally like to plan out most things I do, at least to the near future. I like to look at where I'm heading, else I literally feel as though I've been blindfolded and I'm walking aimlessly in some random direction. Though not meticulously, I just need to have an idea, so that I can pace myself accordingly.  Expecting the unexpected, there are bound to be many blind turns. But this ...

Tongue truths!!

Some of the animal tongue facts I have read over a period of time and I thought would be wise to compile before my memory  starts erasing it all up!! 1) A croc cannot stick its tongue out... I pity the little ones, they can't even pull out teasers 2) A giraffe's tongue is blue in colour to protect it from sunburn .... I assumed dogs are the ones who always have their tongue out. 3) A chameleon moves it tongue faster than the human eye can follow and the tongue is also more than twice as long as its body ..... sly creatures I tell you 4) Snakes smell with their tongues.... this is a possible result of an experimental mix n match. 5) A sun bear keeps its tongue rolled within its mouth...(ref pic)  Imagine having one like that, which you could either use to lick ice cream or use the same to cover your eyes or clean your ears..[ Ok i saw this as a signboard in the zoo!!] 6) A lion's tongue is twice as rough as that of a domestic cat.!! The sand paper manufact...